International Academy of Smyrna
Student Registration Required Documents
Proof of Residency:
- Utility bills (must be 30 days or less and no disconnection notices) such as electric, water, gas bill that includes the physical address of the residence AND
One of the following:
- Current home mortgage statement
- Current apartment/house lease
- Current Bank Statement
- Current Cobb County Property Tax statement
- Moter Vehicle Registration (must match the address on the utility bill/lease/mortgage statement)
- Current Paycheck stub
- Mail delivered by the US Postal Service
- Voter Registration documentation from Cobb County
NOTE: Cell phone bills will not be accepted as valid proof of residence.
- Most recent report card and current transcript from last school attended.
- Certified copy of student’s original birth certificate showing the registering parent(s) name(s) or court-ordered proof of custody/guardianship if you are not the birth parent.
- A copy of the enrolling student’s social security card (Parent may elect to sign a form at the time of registration stating the individual does not wish to provide the social security number, pursuant to O.C.G.A. 20-2-150.)
- Completed Georgia Immunization Form (3231)
- Georgia Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form (3300).
- Custody or guardianship papers issued by the court if student lives with anyone other than the natural parents, as listed on the birth certificate.
- Any court orders that prevent or limit access of a parent to the child or the child’s educational records.
- Any restraining orders or other legal documents specifically limiting the access of any individual to the student(s) being enrolled.
- Picture ID of parent or legal guardian registering child.
- Documentation of any health concerns or allergies of which the school should be aware.
All documents containing the child’s name must match the name on the birth certificate.
- If your child has a disability which requires special education, please bring a copy of your child’s IEP.
- If you are transferring within the county, please bring a copy of the withdrawal form (available at the school you are withdrawing from) AND current proof of residency (2 items, see above).
Registration Documents Drop-off Schedule:
Registration (Start of School to February) Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 10:30am
NOTE: Times vary during the new enrollment period (March – July)